In this white paper, we discuss the effects and strain that having a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder can hold for that child’s family. We highlight signs that a family is in crisis and may require more intensive intervention, go over steps that parents can take immediately to alleviate some of these difficulties, and discuss therapies for Autism Spectrum Disorder.
This white paper is written for parents and guardians of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, as well as teachers and friends who may know a family struggling with these issues, and anyone looking for resources on how to help children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder and their families.
In this free, twelve-page White Paper, you will find:
- Information about living next to Autism Spectrum Disorder
- 6 signs that it’s time to ask for help
- Intervention options for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- 5 steps you can take right now to help your family
- Aspects of a reputable boarding school for adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder
Download our White Paper and see how you can help your family living alongside Autism Spectrum Disorder