- Pre-med and BA in French from Duke University
- Medical doctorate from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- MS in Occupational Therapy from University of Southern California with an emphasis in pediatrics and sensory integration.
- Pediatric clinical rotations
- School-based settings
- Sensory integration clinics/private practices
- Hospital settings with complex medical conditions, and mental health clinic for children.
I am passionate about advocating for children and helping families learn to navigate and advocate within the educational system. I am committed to helping maximize functional independence for each student and creating an environment for each student to succeed in the educational setting and in the world.